Oscars, Emmy, Grammys, move over — it’s ABMie season.
The ABMies, which honor the best and brightest teams and practitioners in account-based marketing and sales, are set to take at the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange conference on August 13, hosted at the Encore Boston Harbor. (Swanky.)
While the ceremony is still two weeks away, we couldn’t help but share the short list of each award. Although our panel of esteemed judges is still searching for consensus on each final winner, they’ve successfully whittled down the list for each of the four awards.
So, without further ado… Please join me in congratulating the 2019 finalists!
Best Acquisition Campaign
Net new is the name of the game for this award. The winner of this award is the program that exceeded KPIs and drove huge growth.
- Accu-Time – Carlos Bernal and Kylee Malkiewicz
- ARCA Worldwide – Taylor Narewski
- Pivot3 – Pivot3 Marketing Team
Best Customer Campaign
Like Ariana Grande once said, “I got ’em, I kept ‘em.” (Or something like that…) This award recognizes that customer campaigns that get and grew existing business.
- BCD Travel- TripSource Marketing Team
- EXOS – Dan Cowan
- ON24 – Customer Marketing Team
- Planview – Amber Bogie
Best “One Team”
Teamwork makes the dream work! Awarded to the best sales & marketing team working together to achieve success, the One Team award honors the best ensemble.
- ExtraHop – ExtraHop ABM Team – Jes Hagen & Braiden Ludtka
- Fujitsu Americas Inc – Fujitsu Americas Account-Based Marketing team and OECM Sales Team
- Tamr – Tamr Marketing Team
ABM Innovator of the Year
The ABM Innovator has fresh ideas and keeps crushing goals, leading the pack with kickass programs and amazing results.
- Phononic – Daniel Englebretson
- Pramata – Caroline Japic and Jeremy Middleton
- Sigstr – Jess Engle
- Snowflake – Snowflake ABM Team