It feels like there is a new article about how females are underrepresented in the tech industry just about every week. Though we are a small part of that ecosystem at #FlipMyFunnel, we feel we have a responsibility to do our part to change this.
One way we are challenging the status quo is by intentionally focusing on our speakers at the #FlipMyFunnel B2B Marketing and Sales Roadshow in San Francisco on February 25, 2016.
We are excited to have some extremely talented female sales and marketing professionals on the agenda.
This Lady Funnel Flipper speaker lineup includes:
- Megan Heuer, Vice President and Group Director at SiriusDecisions
- Monica Koedel, Senior Marketing Manager, Global Customer Success at Cisco Systems
- Jill Rowley, Queen of #SocialSelling
- Adrienne Weissman, Chief Marketing and Revenue Officer at G2 Crowd
- Julia Stead, Director of Demand Generation at Invoca
- Jessica Cross, Director of Audience Marketing at Everstring
- Shari Johnston, Vice President of Marketing at Radius
- Megan McConnell, Customer Marketing Manager at InsideView, Inc.
- Sharmini Berwick, Senior Director of Marketing at Kapost
But having a great speaker line up isn’t enough. We recognize that incredible learning, insights and connections will happen at this event and want more female participation. You never know when that one Aha! moment or networking with that one person might change the game for someone’s career.
We are extending 20 complimentary Lady Funnel Flipper tickets to the most deserving female marketing and sales professionals.
You can apply for one of these by answer a few simple questions in the form below and we will notify you with a promo code if you have been selected.
Hope to see you there!
Apply for a Lady Funnel Flipper Ticket